Friday 21st - Sunday 23rd June 2019
Departure Time: 7am
Our trip will include an afternoon in Harrogate before arriving at out Hotel, the Best Western Burn Hall Hotel a popular venue for IC Travel. On the Saturday you will spend the day at the RHS Harlow Carr Flower show and on the Sunday morning there will be a visit to a loal attraction before we return to Norwich. The RHS Flower Show offers:
- Browse and buy quality plants and sundries from almost 50 specialist nurseries and garden trade companies, from alpines and agapanthus to clematis and carnivorous plants.
- A choice of garden furniture, sundries, glasshouses and garden gifts are available.
- EHosta display at the Harlow Carr Flower Showxpert advice from RHS advisors
- Advice from well-known garden writers and broadcasters, and question-and-answer sessions with members of the RHS Garden Advice Service.
- A full programme of talks and demonstrations, including flower arranging with Jonathan Moseley from the BBC's The Big Allotment Challenge, and talks from a selection of the best nurseries.
- Visitors could recharge their batteries with a cup of tea and delicious cake at Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms or Bettys Tea House in the heart of the garden.
- Show-goers could listen to live big band music throughout the show, watch craftsmen from Acorn Woodcraft carve beautiful pieces from wood, or capture the moment and take a photo of friends and family in a floral frame decorated with beautiful cut flowers.
- Around the garden, highlights included thousands of dolly-mixture candelabra primulas along the Streamside - one of the longest streamside gardens in the country.
- Visitors could also enjoy the sights and scents of roses, lilies, wisteria and jasmine in the Scented Garden, or simply relax in a deckchair by the lakeside.
Burn Hall Hotel is situated at Huby about 30 minutes from Harrogate in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside and our accommodation includes 2 night Dinner, bed and breakfast.
£50 deposit per person with balance due by April 30th 2019. In the event of cancellation after this date
then a refund of non-recoverable costs will only be made if the place is resold. You are advised to take
out your own travel insurance. Limited spaces are available for this trip so book soon!