Monday 7th September - Friday 11th September 2020
Nowhere else in Britain can claim to offer such a diverse range of spectacular scenery, attractions and cultural heritage as Snowdonia and the surrounding area. This is a region of haunting beauty and grandeur, wild mountains, hidden valleys and cascading rivers, where the relics of the past lie undisturbed. Across the Menai Straits discover over 5,000 years of Anglesey history, with visits to ancient druid and religious sites, including famous Bryn-Celli-Ddu chambered tomb.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation Four Oaks Hotel Llandudno
• Return ride on the Snowdon Mountain Railway to the Summit Observatory
• Visit to Llechwedd Slate Mines including Quarry tour by local vehicle or deep mine funicular & tour
• Entry to Amlwch Copper Kingdom Visitor Centre
• Bryn-Celli-Ddu Chambered Tomb
• Anglesey Oriel Ynys Mon Museum & Art Gallery
• Din Lligwy Ancient Settlement
• Visit to Beaumaris Castle
• Holyhead Mountain Hut Circles
The very popular Four Oaks Hotel is situated right in the heart of Llandudno on its panoramic promenade. The hotel offers a warm welcome to all Guests with nothing being too much trouble. You can be sure of good food,comfort and courtesy at The Four Oaks Hotel. Disabled access to the hotel is helped by the fact that entry to the hotel is level from the promenade with no steps at the front door and you will find a lift to all floors once you enter the hotel. Exploring the north Wales majestic countryside, towns and villages could not be easier – you can drive to Snowdon, Bangor, Caernarfon, Rhyl and not forgetting Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in under one hour!
Departure Time 7am tbc
DBB - £495pp with £75 single supplement
Deposit of £50 on booking and balance payable 90 days before departure.
How to Book
Bookings may be made by calling IC Travel on Norwich (01603) 868680, 07931 722186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can use our online booking system to reserve your place and then telephone IC Travel to make your payment and confirm your booking. Payments can also be made by Paypal by sending to email@example.com