Nowhere else in Britain can claim to offer such a diverse range of spectacular scenery, attractions and cultural heritage as Snowdonia and the surrounding area. This is a region of haunting beauty and grandeur, wild mountains, hidden valleys and cascading rivers, where the relics of the past lie undisturbed. Across the Menai Straits discover over 5,000 years of Anglesey history, with visits to ancient druid and religious sites, including famous Bryn-Celli-Ddu chambered tomb.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation Hotel Somerset St George's Crescent Central Promenade Llandudno
• Return ride on the Snowdon Mountain Railway to the Summit Observatory
• Visit to Llechwedd Slate Mines including Quarry tour by local vehicle or deep mine funicular & tour
• Entry to Amlwch Copper Kingdom Visitor Centre
• Bryn-Celli-Ddu Chambered Tomb
• Anglesey Oriel Ynys Mon Museum & Art Gallery
• Din Lligwy Ancient Settlement
• Visit to Beaumaris Castle
• Holyhead Mountain Hut Circles
The very popular Hotel Somerset is run by Daish's holidays and underwent a substantial refurbishment programme in 2016 and now boasts a new central reception, seafront coffee shop, enlarged ballroom that features a well-stocked bar and updated seafront gardens - perfect for a relaxing evening drink. 2017 saw the addition of 10 new bedrooms and a new lift.
The hotel offers a number of sea view rooms that have stunning views of the pier, seafront promenade and the Great Orme. The town centre is just a 10 minute stroll along the flat promenade and with the beach on the doorstep and a variety of visitor attractions to explore, it's the perfect choice for a seaside break.
Exploring the north Wales majestic countryside, towns and villages could not be easier – you can drive to Snowdon, Bangor, Caernarfon, Rhyl and not forgetting Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in under one hour!
Departure Time 7am tbc
DBB - £495pp with £75 single supplement
Deposit of £50 on booking and balance payable 90 days before departure.
How to Book
Bookings may be made by calling IC Travel on Norwich (01603) 868680, 07931 722186 or email email@example.com
Alternatively you can use our online booking system to reserve your place and then telephone IC Travel to make your payment and confirm your booking. Payments can also be made by Paypal by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org